Outbreak Khadgar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outbreak Khadgar EU

Outbreak forum on Khadgar EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ronocko Warr tank app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ronocko
Guildmember
Guildmember

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-04

ronocko Warr tank app Empty
PostSubject: ronocko Warr tank app   ronocko Warr tank app Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:53 am

RL name: Conor
Character Name: Ronocko
Class: Warrior
Profession1: (+ skill) Mining 375
Profession2: (+ skill) Engineering 364
Do you have any rare Crafts/Enchants worth mentioning?: repair bots, adamantite shells/arrows
Armory Link:
Do you have the reputation required for your head enchant?: yep i went with a +18 stamina +20 resilience one as i needed more stamina and had enough defense rating to still be moderately over uncrittable
Are you Exalted with either Aldor or Scryer?: Aldor

Do you have any other level 70 characters?: No

Raid Experience:
Karazhan : Cleared
Zul'Aman : Cleared
Gruul's Lair: None
Magtheridon: None
Tempest keep: None
Serpentshrine Cavern: None
Mount Hyjal: None
Black Temple: None

As you can see im not really the most expirienced but i like to think im a quick learner and im willing to put in the effort to learn tactics etc..

Are u willing to respec for the raids: Yeah i have a semi compitent DPS gear

Time Commitments:
How long have you been playing WoW?: since december 10th of 2007 so about 5/6 or so months
How often do you play a week?: too much, i think its worrying Neutral... ermm bout 6 or so hours a weekday and on weekends... well ermm.. its unhealthy i'll say :S
Until how late do you play?: weekends i dont really have a set time weekdays till 12am (ish)
Your favorite raiding days and how many raids can you attend every week?: friday + weekends are ideal but essentially any day is alright and as many as possible i want to be as active as i can.

Do you have a working mic and able to use Ventrilo?: Yes and Yes
How is your Computer? do you have a stable connection?: yep, on a new provider and everything Smile

Previous guilds on Khadgar:
Why did you leave your last guild?: as i felt they were only sticking me in the lower raids and not involving me in the more expirienced things (i'd hit a dead end.)
Are you transfered from a other realm to Khadgar? If yes , why? nah born and raised khadgar

Do you have anyone in Outbreak that can sponsor you apply or something to tell about you?: nah but i'd like to get to know you people

What do you expect from Outbreak?:
Why do we want to pick you? Tell us ur motivation: Well i just enjoy raiding i like to try new things and for me if i cant go any further in the raiding world the game loses its fun and i'll have to quit or hop servers
Why you wanna join Outbreak: as i've stated i enjoy raiding and i think you guys could push me far enough to be able to do the raids and hopefully have fun doing it.

thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Ravish
Guildmember
Guildmember

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: ronocko Warr tank app   ronocko Warr tank app Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:21 am

Are you aware there is an age restriction?
Back to top Go down
Biirdyy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ronocko Warr tank app   ronocko Warr tank app Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:34 am

Ravish the only thing I want a age distriction is that peopel cant play after 22.00 normally if ur young.

Talked with this guy and he plays till 12.00 so he can raid all week so thats fits in for the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://outbreakguild.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ronocko Warr tank app   ronocko Warr tank app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ronocko Warr tank app
Page 1 of 1