Outbreak Khadgar EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outbreak Khadgar EU

Outbreak forum on Khadgar EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rogue app. say what!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
showgun
Guildmember
Guildmember

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-09

rogue app. say what! Empty
PostSubject: rogue app. say what!   rogue app. say what! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:17 pm

RL name: Grant Wilson friends call me john :O
Character Name:showgun
Class:rogue

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Showgun its got pvp gear when i checked maybe it will update for u guys
Do you have the reputation required for your head enchant?: yeh
Are you Exalted with either Aldor or Scryer?: yes scryer

Do you have any other level 70 characters?: 70 druid
Raid Experience:
Karazhan :clear
Zul'Aman : clear
Gruul's Lair:clear
Magtheridon:clear
Tempest keep:clear
Serpentshrine Cavern:clear
Mount Hyjal: -
Black Temple: -

Are u willing to respec for the raids: yeh

Time Commitments:
How long have you been playing WoW?: coming up for 2 years
How often do you play a week?: hmm just reactiveated my account last week but i used to play alot
Until how late do you play?:12 game time weekdays whenever weekends
Your favorite raiding days and how many raids can you attend every week?: 3-4 my work shifts change

Do you have a working mic and able to use Ventrilo?:yeh
How is your Computer? do you have a stable connection?:yeh

Previous guilds on Khadgar: nocte consilium unity xeon
Why did you leave your last guild?: quit the game for rl reasons
Are you transfered from a other realm to Khadgar? If yes , why?

Do you have anyone in Outbreak that can sponsor you apply or something to tell about you?: xanic but he will probs be an asshole and say bad things :p jk

What do you expect from Outbreak?:a nice friendly enviroment where progresstion means more than loot
Why do we want to pick you? Tell us ur motivation: because my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard lol jk. because im experienced and can provide good trustworthy advice to the raid leader on tactics of a boss
Why you wanna join Outbreak: because i have a good friend in there and im looking for a nice friendly guild
id like to add that my friend kind of deleted one of my trinkets and rings so that would be sumthing that i hope ur guild can overlook until i get a new ring/trinket
Back to top Go down
xanic
Guildmember
Guildmember

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: rogue app. say what!   rogue app. say what! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:19 am

we need this nooblet Very Happy he is the only one who has beaten me in dps when i was dps warrior affraid
He is a really good player, skilled and could been more experience if didnt get that girlfriend Razz and Xbox360... together its a bad combination imo :p lol! but seriously this is the type of players we need! he is experienced, well prepared for raids and active. so ill give him my vote for sure! Razz scratch
Back to top Go down
Ravish
Guildmember
Guildmember

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: rogue app. say what!   rogue app. say what! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:19 am

xanic wrote:
we need this nooblet Very Happy he is the only one who has beaten me in dps when i was dps warrior affraid
He is a really good player, skilled and could been more experience if didnt get that girlfriend Razz and Xbox360... together its a bad combination imo :p lol! but seriously this is the type of players we need! he is experienced, well prepared for raids and active. so ill give him my vote for sure! Razz scratch

Too bad you abandoned us, huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rogue app. say what!   rogue app. say what! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rogue app. say what!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outbreak Khadgar EU :: Join Outbreak-
Jump to: